Tired Lion to Headline Undiscovered
Perth rock band Tired Lion are appearing later this year at Undiscovered: The Coral Coast’s New Music Festival.
The event on the 8th of September features live music from a selection of undiscovered Western Australian musicians and bands, with headline band, the 2015 Triple J Unearthed Artists of the Year, Tired Lion. Joining Tired Lion are Colourbound, Braves, Last Lions, Tom Day and Ricky Green.
- Gates open at 1.30pm
- Finish time 9.30pm
- Date: Saturday 8th September
- General Admission tickets are $50
- A limited quantity of early bird tickets are available
- 150 VIP tickets are $180 and will only be available in advance
- V.I.P. Tickets: 18 years and over, includes 2 premium drinks, gourmet finger food and high bar table area.
18+ only event (Photo ID required, checked at entry)
Entry from Point Leander Drive.
VIP & Disabled parking only at the event
Alternative Parking at the Dongara Town oval, access via Waldeck St Dongara. A bus services will run to/from the event
- All other parking will be on the town oval, access via Waldeck St Dongara. A bus services will run to/from the event
This is a licensed event. No BYO.
General Admission - Includes entry only.
Where To Stay
Dongara Port Denison offers a great range of accommodation to suit all visitor needs. For families there are four caravan parks offering grassed sites, ensuite powered sites, cabins, chalets and apartments.
All are located near the beaches of the Indian Ocean and within walking distance to shops and restaurants. These parks offer a range of facilities including sheltered gardens, excellent BBQ and camping kitchens, one has a jumping pillow and one even has a swimming pool.